TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 192
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT : Fav Gaming Console
- Geige : N64 was amazing – but first I played was the SNES (Super Nintendo!) It’s a hard choice.. and holds up to this day!!
- Dan: N64 – Think back over years – N64 , GameCube be & PS2, think N64 was my fav and it’s timeless!!
LinkedIN Live Access Opened Up
- If applied before – worth trying again now!!
- Much lower barrier to entry
- Opened up to more people
- If you didn’t get through the application previously you can apply again
- Now 150 connections (Profile) or 150 followers (Pages)
- Not available to Mainland China
Hardest thing to learn about when you started live streaming?
- We want to create more resources to help
- Love your thoughts and feedback
- Interested to understand each of your journeys into live streaming
Banners – Any chance to change the banners?
- We are working on lots of customisation options
- Watch this space
- We want to make sure it’s built well, with the three pillars in mind – including EASE OF USE
Is it possible to upload pre-recorded video during Streamyard?
- Share from computer
- Upload to video section
- And you can use previous streams to share
- BRAND TAB > VIDEO CLIPS – of using over and over & high quality.
Is there aBETA program? I work with few YouTubers!
- Not all features tested with BETA users
- Can email email@example.com to ask to join
Any update on pause and restart the record only?
- Coming soon
- Think you will love the flow we are building
- WHat’s most important part of this
- Any other features you would like to see in this?
ETA for YT gifting membership notification in Streamyard Chat
- We are actively discussing adding in new updated notifications with YouTube through the API
- We do already show when someone becomes a member
Where did Streamyard come from?
- For those who registered name – had to find that and one with .COM available too!!
- STREAMING -> ‘Stream’
- YARD -> Like ship yard – where you BUILD YOUR STREAM
- ‘PUDDLES’ – wanted a friendly animal so chose the duck for that too!!
- 2nd Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
- SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 4th Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
- Last Tuesday of month with Nick Nimmin
Enhance your Live Streaming
- MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
STREAMYARD PLUSH DUCK & SWEATER
WINNER : West Coast Retrospective
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’
📅 20 Mins FREE strategy call
📈 FREE SOCIAL MEDIA HELP COMMUNITY
🎙 Available for PODCASTS 🎧