TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 191
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT : What did you study in school?
- Geige : [ In the airport – not LIVE on Town Hall ]
- Dan: Mechanical engineering – love building physical things. Out of Mechanical, electrical & programming – Ioved programming the most!!
Linkedin Live Access
- Opened up to more people
- If you didn’t get through the application previously you can apply again
- Now 150 connections (Profile) or 150 followers (Pages)
- Not available Mainland China
What do you do to grow audience between live streams?
- Love to hear what you do in this area?
- What things are working best for you?
MEET THE TEAM : Jocelyn Sevigny
- WHAT DO YOU DO AT STREAMYARD?
Product Designer – Work in Team on the videos tab! When not designing – avid reader!! LOVE BOOKS! Read just about anything!!
- WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Originally Canadian but now Live in UK!
- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT STREAMYARD?
Year at the end of the month! It’s WILD!!!
- FAV SY FEATURE :
Love on screen comments but think it has to be background music!!
- WHAT DID YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOUNGER?
Bus driver – thought was coolest job – starting peoples day off right & get to drive round to see sites! Realised it’s stressful and I’m not that great a driver!!
- HOW DID YOU GET INTO PRODUCT DESIGN?
Started career as writer – and then did lots of courses – Did UX Design & rest is history?
- FAV THING ABOUT SY?
The people! Everyone is fantastic! Makes coming to work a real blast!
- WHAT DID YOU STUDY IN SCHOOL?
Screen writing [ Helps write copy for site! ]
- FAV KARAOKE SONG :
Intense stage fright – so need lots people around me, LOVE Back Street Boys – Shape of my heart // I want it that away !
- FAV BOARD GAME :
Monopoly Deal – Card based game, 15 minutes fast paced game
- WHAT BOOKS DO YOU READ?
Anything hot in moment, mostly fiction titles & currently ‘Little Fires Everywhere’ – was popular a while back I’m catching up!
Is there greenroom feature on paid plans?
- We are looking at this but not available yet
- Had a few people asking for this
How do you take calls on Streamyard?
- We have a blog on this : https://streamyard.com/blog/live-streaming-tutorials/creating-a-call-in-show/
- Rodecaster Pro has inputs for this & you can also use Google Voice to do this – but both are a little more advanced!
Can you download audio videos in Streamyard?
- Can download mixed video file
- Can download individual audio tracks it you have turned on feature in your studio.
- Looking at individual video streams – but not available just yet!
Could you create broadcast templates
- Looking at this already
- Needs to be best user experience
- Hoping to have something on this in the future
- Know this is important to a lot of you & need to balance the usability and making best experience before implementing
- 2nd Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
- SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 4th Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
- Last Tuesday of month with Nick Nimmin
Enhance your Live Streaming
- MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
STREAMYARD PLUSH DUCK & PILLOW
WINNER : Adam’s Exploits
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’