TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 175
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT : What skill or talent would you like to learn?
- Geige : Lots I would like to learn – maybe more musical – learn something like Piano & learn a bunch of songs!
- Dan : Instruments would be good for me? I think or Martial Arts?
- OUT sometime this week
- OPTIONAL setting – can switch on
- You will SEE yourself mirrored but the broadcast will remain the same!!
- Overlays applied to OUTPUT – so be mindful of how the overlay may cover part of the screen
Have you tried the Streamyard Player?
- With the library we now have a new player
- Have you used it?
- What do you think of it?
- Any feature requests for this?
- What do you do at Streamyard? Head of production, work on business and consumer clients. Helping with virtual / hybrid events with clients. Help behind the scenes!
- Where are you located? Manhatten NYC
- How long at Streamyard? 2 year anniversary last week. Started on 24 hour live chat support desk, then mover to customer support and production now!
- Fav Streamyard Feature? Comments on screen is GAME CHANGER!! Passionate about real time connection with audience, so this real time side really matters!! EASE OF USE is crucial – as we add more, impressed how well it’s kept accessible & easy to use!
- What did you want to be when younger? Rode horse – so wanted to be horse trainer! At middle school – decided I wanted to be performer, and passion / dream of mine to this day!
- How did you get into role you are in today? April 2020 degree in acting at Arts School, but was shut down because of pandemic, found Streamyard, and applied on tech support to pay bills as graduating into the abyss. Didn’t know I wouldn’t be here this long, but it’s been awesome journey
- Fav thing about Streamyard? Love at it’s core, the way you work collaboratively – including how the town hall helps shape the product. As performer, from stage I try to keep the min mid so this resonates with me!! Also keep the team included and considered, so very lovely place to work.
- Has acting helped with live streaming? Helps every day! On video calls all day & coordinating live stream events, ready to go & be dynamic & personable all comes from my acting school experience . Creating scripts and runs of show are different to acting but similar at same time!!
- Fav Karaoke Song? Before he cheats, by Carrie Underwood
- Fav Board Game? I hate board games… I play to be involved, but if I had to choose Monopoly!
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
Ability to schedule announcment like pre-recorded media?
- Would you be interested to have different time to announce the stream versus the actual broadcast time?
Any thoughts on adding chapters to description in streamyard?
- Not something we have thought about
- Most features you have to do on platform
When will be able to select placement of PiP
- We are planning deeper ways to customise layouts
- Nothing specific on the PiP side
- Have to stay focussed on the ease of use CORE VALUE – for majority of users
2nd Friday 1400 PM ET
Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- 2nd Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 1st & 3rd Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
- Last Tuesday of month with Nick Nimmin
Enhance your Live Streaming
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
STREAMYARD PILLOW & HOODIE
PLEASE CONTACT Dana Bentz on email@example.com to give us your address and she will send out to you!
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’