TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 174
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT : Fav ad / commercial?
- Geige : Don’t watch a lot of TV now – but loved the old KitKat adverts
- Dan: Google a long time ago – Person in new city searching for everything in the new area!
- Like looking in mirror, movement reflects what you look like
- Do you want to be mirrored for output as well as what you see in studio?
- Reason you might want mirroring is to no cover yourself with overlays
- Host can mute or unmute guest mics on their tiles in the studio
- Do you like how it works?
- You can mute anyone & unmute later, but if guest mutes, host can’t unmute
- If we did for cameras too – would you want this to work the same? Or any differences?
- Where are you based? Montreal Canada
- When did you join Streamyard? Started just before Christmas
- What do you work on? Product Manager – Work on everything, experiences outside of the studio! Billing, Team members, Connecting Destinations
- Big Cities / Small Towns? Small Cities 2-3m populations, small good to hang out in but not live for a bit!!
- Fav Karaoke Tune? Not Karaoke, but family Backstreet boys fans so on tapes on repeat
- Fav Boardgames? Not board games player, but into card games though! BIG TWO
- Superpower? Flying
- Fav SY Feature? Ease of joining stream as guest!
- What did you wanna be when younger? Be like Anthony Bordain Travel, eat & talk about it!!! Before that fascinated by planes so wanted to be a pilot! But realised I had fear of heights?
- Canadians / Leafs? Montreal – So Canadian’s!
- Own livestream show? Or plan to start one? First time on show.
- How did you get into product management? Liked project management – solving user problems, and discovered I liked product management and been in it for 10 years!
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
Transitions between layouts?
- Actively working on
- Interested to know what. you are looking to achieve?
- What would you want to see?
- Layouts or clips?
Is there a way to stop people talking over each other cutting each others sound?
- In settings – under Echo Cancelation you can disable this to avoid ‘audio ducking’, you lose other benefits though!
- Advice headphones & good audio setup
2nd Friday 1400 PM ET
Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- 2nd Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 1st & 3rd Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
- Last Tuesday of month with Nick Nimmin
Enhance your Live Streaming
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
STREAMYARD PILLOW & TEE
WINNER : Leo August
PLEASE CONTACT Dana Bentz on firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your address and she will send out to you!
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’