TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 166
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
Fav Karaoke Song
- Geige : Particularly bad at it, but Lean On Me By Bill WIthers
- Dan: Sweet Caroline – Not a fan but from time to time – in a bar
- Option to have solo layout change
- Was a setting intentionally, but not added into hotkeys
- What other settings would you like to see hotkeys for?
How are you using recordings?
- Interested to hear how you are using recordings?
- Storage only?
- Sharing with others?
- Any other usage case?
Educational Showcase coming up
- REGISTER FREE : https://streamyard.com/syshowcase
- Kyle Paul
Core Server Community & Experts Lead, Google
Marketing, Communication, Annual Giving Manager, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Sam Hepburn
Senior Manager, Global Communities, Synk
- Michael D. Yoder
Lead Digital Marketing Specialist – Social Media, Spectrum Health
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
Any news on uploading on background music
- Wanted to protect all users (Ease of use)
- Looking to introduce this while still protecting users
- Need to make sure users know the implications around this
Any limit to video limits on streams?
- Share video ANY length from computer
- Share video clips – 10 minutes & 250 MB in size
Any tips on starting a Podcast?
- You can record only / do the recording live with guests
- You can have separate tracks for post editing of the audio
- You can force authentication if open to guests no pre-vetted
- Call in shows would be using audio mixer like RodeCaster etc or you can read more on the blog
Why is a duck the mascot?
- We liked digital ocean / hootsuite etc
- Streamyard – place to build streams
- Wanted loveable character to represent SY
- Wanted friendly and approachable logo for the brand
Can you successful stream from remote events? Any tips
- Test cellular / mobile data
- If not good connection – take a look at mobile hotspots / WIFI at racetrack / event
- GO on site and do tests before the live event
Can we stream into Kajabi
- As far as we know RTMP is NOT available
- If live streaming on Kajabi we don’t have integration so wouldn’t pull in comments from there yet
- Could use unlisted YouTube & use comments from there
Will you make 2nd camera available to lower tiers?
- We are looking into this
- Watch this space
Any chance to change the background and layout at same time with hotkeys?
- interested in looking into this
Want to make more user friendly
Hotkey to change between the two different solo
- This is coming this week
Allow 2nd camera to have different name
- Thinking about this for 2nd camera & slide shares
- Guest powerpoint presentations would be good to have clearer name
- Looking to improve this in general
Can you use external camera through mobile & OTG adapter and capture card
- As far as we know you can’t use capture card on mobile
Let us know a little more to see if we can help : Streamyard.com/contact
2nd Friday 1400 PM ET
Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- 2nd Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 1st & 3rd Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
- Last Tuesday of month with Nick Nimmin
Enhance your Live Streaming
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
STREAMYARD PILLOW & PLUSH DUCK
WINNER : RuRevel
PLEASE CONTACT Dana Bentz on firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your address and she will send out to you!
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’
📅 20 Mins FREE strategy call
📈 FREE SOCIAL MEDIA HELP COMMUNITY
🎙 Available for PODCASTS 🎧