TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 154
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
First instrument you ever played?
- Geige : Saxophone & drums for a little bit after that, in school band & took lessons after that too! Love to play piano!
- Dan : Kicked out of music class in school – first lessons was guitar, but first seriously was drums @ 13 with first drum set!! Also love to play piano
- First iteration – Would love your feedback
- Available to see background while in solo layout
- Have to enable in settings – looking at this – not final release
- In testing – NOT SHIPPED YET!
New Feature Overview
- HOTKEYS : Setup your controls to trigger actions, you can customise these to suit what you want them to do. What would you like to see added as functionality under hotkeys. End Broadcast – to keep good eye contact without looking at button – NOT set by default so no accidental ending of streams! Working on hotkeys for navigating presentations forwards and backwards
- SLIDE UPLOADS : Convenient for those with only one screen – so you can still see Streamyard and comments etc. Also good for those not wanting to run more applications on local machine.
- STARRED COMMENTS : Add to section to find the comment / question later – good for co-hosting / producers. Once starred can come back to comments later, or have team pick the best for Q&A time on broadcast.
- INFINITE COMMENT SCROLL – No limit to comments – can go back as far as stream goes
- VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS – No need for GreenScreen
- TEAMS LAUNCHED
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
Do I put copyright info in descriptions?
- If you are using copyright info – putting in description will not protect your accounts, so please ensure you only use copyright info.
Can you schedule more than week on Youtube?
- Yes the limit is up to a year
2nd Friday 1400 PM ET
Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- 1st Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 1st & 3rd Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
- Last Tuesday of month with Nick Nimmin
Enhance your Live Streaming
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
OPEN OFFICE @ 1100 ET
[ Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month ]
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
STREAMYARD PILLOW & HOODIE
WINNER : Sports Time Machine
PLEASE CONTACT Dana Bentz on firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your address and she will send out to you!
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’
📅 20 Mins FREE strategy call
📈 FREE SOCIAL MEDIA HELP COMMUNITY
🎙 Available for PODCASTS 🎧