TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 145
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT :
- Geige : In mood for it – HORROR!!
- Dan : ‘Defo rom-com’ // Nothing against them – really enjoy comedy, so I can chill out!
New layout – PiP
- Picture in Picture layout
- Can have the full number of guests in PiP
- Will resize to fit depending on numbers on screen
- Slowly rolling out over next few days
- If not bottom right – which corner would you like the PiP laid out in?
- Works for Screen sharing & video sharing
Linkedin Events Update
- OLD METHOD : Created on Linkedin and connected on Streamyard as destination to stream
- NEW WAY : Create on Streamyard – all done
OR Create on Linkedin & when you go live to Linkedin you will get events as an option
- Coming this week
- You can store and arrange videos in libraries
- Part of your hosting
- Can remove multiple in this section instead of one at a time in past broadcast
- Overlays, background s& video clips can upload lots of assets at once
- Useful for power users
- No bulk delete as yet
- Signed up but not gone live
- Julie is doing a challenge for this with assets and to test before you do publicly
- What would you like?
- Would you like Background ambient noise?
- Or prefer to upload your own tracks?
- Any other usage cases we might not have thought about?
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
When will you allow us to talk to producer backstage without audience hearing in livestream
- No plan for this at present
- Can use other products for this – many great options available
What happens if using Pip and you display comment
- Nothing moves currently if you add comments
- Long comments may cover PiP videos
- Test and let us know how you would like to see this working
Can we get folders for brand assets?
- It’s there in the ‘Branding’ section
- Dropdown to change between and create new ‘Brands’
Why can’t I see create broadcast on iPhone?
- If looking ta past broadcast need to change to upcoming broadcasts to create new stream
LAST SHOW REMINDERS
[Click Image To Read More]
**NOTE : NEW SHOWS**
2nd Friday 1400 PM ET
Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- 1st Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 1st & 3rd Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
- Last Tuesday of month with Nick Nimmin
Enhance your Live Streaming
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
OPEN OFFICE @ 1100 ET
[ Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month ]
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
PLUSH PUDDLES TOY & STREAMYARD CUSHION
WINNERS : Yolanda Fabian La Dama de la Radio
PLEASE CONTACT Dana Bentz on firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your address and she will send out to you!
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’