TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 137
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT : Fav meal to cook for yourself
- Geige : Not a fan of cooking – Fan of hard boiled eggs (especially at college), or anything else that’s really QUICK!
- Dan : FAST & HEALTHY – Any steamed vegetable + any meat + BROWN RICE!! (Not fav but fast to cook) Fan of spinach / Asparagus
Individual Video Tracks
- Would you want to edit these in Streamyard or have own setup to edit these in another programme
- What would you use the individual tracks for?
- Curious to know and understand how you would use this
- Do you use static images & text only or do you also use GIFs / animations / video etc?
- What do you screen share? Powerpoint, PDFs, Google Slides, Images, or something else?
What topics would you like to see more of?
- We are looking to create content to help you what would you like to see?
- Which of these would be most useful to you – Marketing, Live Streaming, Webinars, Events etc
Video Sharing Privacy
- Considering hosted file to share link to those you work with
- What default privacy would you like to see?
- Anyone with link / add them by email to access the video?
Tools to create videos
- Interested to know what you use to create videos
- What types of videos do you create?
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
Can we download assets not just thumbnail version?
- Can do it – but it’s a bit tricky
- Can right click download and use INSPECT
- Not too hard for us to add, so might add later
- What’s the use case? Did you upload a while ago or on another device, and want to get it downloaded again?
Any chance of two asset columns again?
- Might make this an option to switch between them
- Great request
- Was just example but love seeing people using it so much
Please give us theme with full page comments so they aren’t looking at second monitor?
- Help us understand this by messaging / commenting back
- What would you like this to look like?
Teams still coming?
- Yes VERY soon
- Will allow for co-hosting, which we know is in big demand
Hot Keys, dashboard UI, Shortcuts etc)
- Yes this is something we are working on
- We may also look to add rearranging bits on screen later
- How would you want it to work?
- Want it to be a streamyard link / use the social chat section?
- If on StreamYard – would you want people to verify to enter the poll?
- What’s your usage case for this?
Would you consider adding 360 video?
- Whats the usage case
- Not asked for this a lot yet
Any plans to work on Twitter Spaces – Audio Only
- Interested to know how you would use this and what Streamyard would add?
- What would STreamyard do to enhance this experience
- Is this because you are already doing show and want to send audio to Twitter spaces too
- Would love to do this if it opened up for this to be an option
Issues connecting two Twitter accounts
- You can add second on another browser – think the issue lies with Periscope
- Logging out of periscope you can break links to applications
- Hopefully new Twitter API will resolve this issue
Plans to use Safari as another browser
- Does work on Safari, but not as reliable
- We do use Safari in browser on mobile
- Trade off ease of use and best experience – that’s why preference is in Chrome
- We could look to switch this on for users – how many would be interested in this?
Feature idea – Google Fonts for on screen fonts
- Interested to know who uses their own bespoke, or bought fonts
LAST SHOW REMINDERS
[Click Image To Read More]
**NOTE : TIMES ADJUSTED**
2nd Friday 1400 PM ET
Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- 1st Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 1st & 3rd Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
OPEN OFFICE @ 1100 ET
[ Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month ]
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER
PLUSH STREAMYARD DUCK & T-SHIRT
WINNER : Patrick Siver
PLEASE CONTACT Dana Bentz to give address and she will send out to you!
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’