TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 136
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT :
- Geige : When I was borne we have German Shepherd & Siamese Cat
- Dan : So boring – not many cats growing up. A few small fish – Sammy & Joey
LEVEL UP SUMMIT
- RSVP FREE for the LEVEL UP SUMMIT (26th Aug 2021) : https://hopin.com/events/sylevelup
Twitter Live is coming soon
- Under development
- Due out in the next 4-6 weeks
- Full roll out & formal transition
How many brand folders do you use?
- How are you using. the brand folders?
- Do you use one per show? Or multiple per show?
Do you ever stream in audio only?
- What do you use this for?
- What can we do to help support this?
- Do many of you use avatars / images up all the time no cameras?
Are you using Canva teams?
- Curious how many are using this
- What do you like most about it?
- Did you know it was a feature?
What would you want in a video editor?
- How sophisticated would you want?
- Would cut beginning & end be enough?
- Would video editor in Streamyard be useful?
- If you use video editor, what do you use?
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
What features do you have to make Streamyard accessible for blind users
- Open to your feedback
- Whole site should be accessible, we have always worked on this
- Hopefully there should be not areas that are inaccessible for blind users
- We test with screen readers when doing development work on the site
- Want to make as accessible as possible.
Any suggestions on integrating Stream Deck with Streamyard
- Can be done but no super easy way to do this yet
- No direct integration yet
- HOT KEYS coming soon – will make using stream deck easier with Streamyard
Can you loop videos on Streamyard?
- Whats the use case?
- Could you use GIF to loop?
- Or make looped video to achieve this
Any plans to increase video / GIFs file size for overlay / backgrounds
- Has been increased recently
- GIFS currently 3MB
- Let us know what size you were looking for
- Open to your feedback and input
Any plans to make name block stackable? Sometimes horizontal layout takes up too much space
- Would need clarification on what you were thinking
- Do you mean to wrap to second line?
- Do you mean also adding line for social handles?
Did you consider 2 columns for drag & drop elements
- Feedback was split on this when testing
- No plans. to change at the moment
- Exploring ways to make things even easier
- Interesting idea to have one for overlays and one for videos
- Working on what makes most sense and most accessible for all to make running shows easier.
Can we create event on Hopin first & upgrade later?
- Yes you can host up to 100 users for FREE
- If you need more you can upgrade and increase this limit & gain more features
LAST SHOW REMINDERS
[Click Image To Read More]
**NOTE : TIMES ADJUSTED**
2nd Friday 1400 PM ET
Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- 1st Thursday @ 8PM ET
Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz – Reach out to be featured
SAT 1200 PST – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz 1st & 3rd Saturday
and Dee Nimmin & Daniel Batal 2nd Saturday
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
OPEN OFFICE @ 1100 ET
[ Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month ]
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER
PLUSH STREAMYARD DUCK & T-SHIRT
WINNER : Gary Decker
PLEASE CONTACT Dana Bentz to give address and she will send out to you!
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’