TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 131
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT : Most memorable place you have ever visited
- Geige : Visited Europe with dad as a kid & loved Italy with lots of people up late and walking around. Loved that!
- Dan : From British Columbia – Loved New Zealand, quite similar to home but loved QueenTown & South island – seems to be perfect mountains in all directions & super scenic
Testing quality improvements
- All cloud based encoding currently
- Martin & Alex testing new ways to configure and improve video quality (higher frame rates and more features etc)
- Small percentage of users testing currently
Infinite scrolling comments
- Currently 120 comments only show
- We are testing this ATM
- If you want to test with us please email : firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Infinite Scroll’
How many of you attended Illuminate?
- What did you think?
- What was best bit?
- Love to hear your feedback
Had you seen that Hopin has a FREE plan now?
- Up to 2 hours per event
- 100 registrants limit
Write for Streamyard
- If you want to write for the blog please apply here : Streamyard.com/contact
- What do you use to meetings? Zoom, Google Meets, Teams, Slack, Facetime, something else?
- What features do you like best?
- Which plan are you on
- Is it through business / personal accounts?
Facebook upvoting / downvoting?
- What do you think of this?
- Is it useful to you…
- If it came to Live video would you like to see in Streamyard studio?
- What kinds of items would you like to see?
- Have you seen the store – https://store.streamyard.com/streamyardstore
Slack Vs Discord
- Which do you prefer & why?
- What features do you like best about it?
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
When can Streamyard save individual track for video for re-editing afterwards
- We are looking into this
- How else would you plan to use this?
Would like to sort upcoming broadcast by date due to go live
- Looking to add more sorting options
- Thanks for the feedback
Like option to sort layouts where you click instead of dragging to swap video positions
- Looking at options for this
Is it possible to highlight speaker when speaking so easy to see who is speaking
- Not currently
- Appreciate the suggestion
Love to see calendar booking in Streamyard
- Agree with this
- Likely we will build this or integrate with likes of calendly
Does Hopin only work with Streamyard?
- No you can use independently
- If you use Streamyard then you can bring in comments etc
Where can I go to find intro / outros for my podcast?
- I most commonly hear freelancers on Fiverr
- Some great people in the community too
When will you add destination for Instagram?
- Against their policies to accept streams from outside their platform, at the moment
- If they open the API we will work with them to stream there too
Can we get non branded giveaway tool?
- Not at the moment
- Will consider it, but currently as feature in the platform hence the branding
Do Hopin comments feed into Streamyard?
- Yes if using integration then they do
- You will get all comments inside of Hopin
Please include button on mobile interface to allow camera switching
- Was this for guest or host?
- We are interested in understanding this more
- Makes sense
Can we click instead of dragging to swap guest positions?
- We are looking at new layout styles
- Maybe we could change the tiles for layouts
- And interested to look at the click to change positions in screen
LAST SHOW REMINDERS
[Click Image To Read More]
SHOW REMINDERS :
MON 1400 PM ET Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- WED 8PM ET ET – Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz
FRIDAY [ Alternate Weeks ]
1130-1200 ET – Coffee With Ducks (Meet The Team)
1200-1300 ET – Learn With Streamyard
SAT 1200 ET – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
OFFICE HOURS : Tuesday June 1st at 1100 ET
[ Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month ]
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER
PLUSH STREAMYARD DUCK & STREAMYARD PILLOW
WINNER : Daniel Smrokowski
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’