TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 130
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
FUN FACT : Favourite 4th July / Canada Day as a kid?
- Geige : 4th July ver at my friends house
- Dan : Joined a long distance race & won! Mum also sells hand made crafts, and we setup to sell drinks. My first entrepreneurial venture!
Infinite scrolling comments in beta
- Currently studio only saves around 120-150 comments
- Adding infinite scrolling comments, so you can see all comments in studio
- Email us to test this feature firstname.lastname@example.org – With subject line ‘scrolling comments’
LinkedIn Live connections only going away
- Relatively small change
- Connections only streams have now gone away
- On profiles, it’s not public only!
Set amount of storage?
- Would you prefer this rather than set time limit?
- Love your feedback on this
- We are working on options for more storage / deleting older recordings
- Have you got or seen this feature yes?
- What do you think of it?
Getting started webinar
- Check this link to get the most from Streamyard and get started quicker and easier : Streamyard.com/webinar/getting-started
- Curious how many are using this feature?
- Do you use in any clever ways alongside your livestreams?
Write for Streamyard
- If you want to contribute on the blog you can do that by application on our contact pages Streamyard.com/contact
- Find other articles here : Streamyard.com/blog
Do you use notes or teleprompters?
- Curious how many of you use notes or teleprompters while doing your shows
- I know I use the banners as my main talking points, want to hear more on how you do your shows
Process of inviting guests
- Curious to hear your process of inviting guests onto your streams
- How many of you are using calendar scheduling tools as opposed to emailing back and forward ad-hoc
- What steps do you go through to get people on the streams, and can we add anything to ease some of those pain points
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
When will we be able to control video share? To start automatically rather than being selected by host?
- There is a setting to automatically add screens / videos to the broadcast. If off won’t add automatically,
Can we add an audio file as opposed to just video file?
- Not as yet
Any plans yet for templates or ability to duplicate previous show settings?
- We do have plans to make easier to use everything from previous shows
- Just working out what that looks like
Will you work with “new” social media platforms?
- Yes, we are always open to working with new platforms, as long as they have APIs to allow us to
Will infinite comments ease the comment dump where you get 20-30 comments all at once?
- We can look into this
- No would not affect that
Feature request : Animated background (Not GIFs) to get rid of boring static backgrounds
- Hesitant as harder to make perfectly looping backgrounds
- Could be jarring if not implemented properly
Can we detach comments to share them on screen?
- Can share one at a time at the moment
- No way to show all on screen right now
Will there ever be a time where we can play videos while staying on screen and not muting mics? (So we can play & pause video)
- You can do this now under – Share > Video Share
Has the streamyard link formula changed? When I shared yesterday, it looked longer than normal
- This was a mistake on our part, that contained extra parameters
- It’s back to normal again now
Dow e always have 24/7 support on standby?
- Yes we do indeed
- ACCESS 24/7 SUPPORT : Streamyard.com/contact
Can you schedule a show in advance and have it play video?
- You can schedule shows but not have a video play when it starts at the moment
- We are looking to add this though
Will it ever be possible to download past livestreams direct to Google Drive?
- Curious if you would like online in StreamYard or would prefer just direct to Drive & why
- Do you have a flow where it goes to Drive and others work with the files etc?
- Interested to know how people are using these features, so we can build to better support you all
Is the keyword for the giveaway tool case sensitive?
- Not at all
- You can even make it a longer keyword term
Can you consider HOT KEY for when we need to switch between cameras?
- We are working on this and shared initial screenshot a few weeks ago
Would be great to have reminder system / registration system to remind viewers to tune in for specific streams with link to social platforms we are broadcasting to
- Would you prefer this integrated directly into Streamyard, or connected to your existing tools like Mailchimp, Drip, Aweber etc?
Can you share more on upcoming Hopin event this week?
- You can register here : Hopin.com/events/illuminate
- Some great speakers & always good networking
- Discussion around the future of Hybrid Events
LAST SHOW REMINDERS
[Click Image To Read More]
SHOW REMINDERS :
MON 1400 PM ET Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- WED 8PM ET ET – Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz
FRIDAY [ Alternate Weeks ]
1130-1200 ET – Coffee With Ducks (Meet The Team)
1200-1300 ET – Learn With Streamyard
SAT 1200 ET – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
OFFICE HOURS : Tuesday June 1st at 1100 ET
[ Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month ]
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER
( 3rd time lucky! )
PLUSH STREAMYARD DUCK & STREAMYARD PILLOW
WINNER : DrJuliette D Fagan
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’
📅 20 Mins FREE strategy call
📈 FREE SOCIAL MEDIA HELP COMMUNITY
🎙 Available for PODCASTS 🎧