TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 115
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
LATEST UPDATES + Q&A
Question: Is there a way for StreamYard to post a warning message to guests that enters a broadcast that’s ended?
Answer: No, but it’s a cool suggestion that we will consider adding.
Best suggestion is just to email the link to that guest and make sure they have the correct link.
It will say ended, but it’s very subtitle.
Question: When’s the network monitor feature being rolled out?
Answer: It already has, if you haven’t seen it that’s because you have a good connection. It will only show for bad connections not for okay connections.
Question: Is there a list/page to market your producing capabilities?
Answer: Yes, we have a PDF of people we have interviewed and vetted as being capable of producing StreamYard broadcasts. If you want to be included contact Dana.
Question: How about cropping our faces during streaming to fit into a Canva graphic creation for a live show?
Answer: This can be achieved by using an overlay and positioning your faces correctly during the broadcast.
Question: Can you add a feature where you can move your text and color it and have more than one text bubble?
Answer: In the future we will have more themes, but we will keep in mind the suggestion for more than one bubble and customisation.
- Always had ability to download video & full MP3 Mixed audio
- Pro plans can now access Individual Audio Track Recordings
These are for…
- Each guest
- All creatives played with audio in the stream
- When guests is added and removed, each time they join there will be a different file for each time they appear
- Files will be labelled with names of guest + timestamp
Love your feedback or thoughts!
NOTE : You need to turn this feature on – ‘Record a separate audio file for each guest’
- Streamyard would love your thoughts and feedback on the file naming structure for the audio files for editing
Streamyard Connect 2pm ET Season Finale this week
Local Video Sharing
- The team would love your feedback on how you are using the local video sharing feature currently
- Have thought through usage cases, but always open to hearing more from all of you
- How you might use the Pre-Recorded feature for your business or brand?
- Webinars / trainings?
- Regular live shows when you cannot go live?
- Anything else?
- Pro plan you can have 12 backstage – considering more
Interested in supporting any platform that people interested in going live to
- Colin & James – New developers
- Waiting to hear about TwitterLive – sounds like it will be Periscope ported over.
- First virtual event we have done in April
- Have some cool speakers booked
LAST SHOW REMINDERS
[ Click Image To Read More ]
SHOW REMINDERS :
MON 1400 PM ET Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- WED 1400 ET – Streamyard Connect with Ross Brand
FRIDAY [ Alternate Weeks ]
1130-1200 ET – Coffee With Ducks (Meet The Team)
1200-1300 ET – Learn With Stremyard
SAT 1200 ET – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
- BLACK TEE & MUG : PRAIRIE LIFE
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’