TOWN HALL UPDATES EPISODE 117
Every Sunday 6pm PT
REMEMBER THE 3 PILLARS :
Ease of use
REMEMBER THE MERCH STORE :
Individual Audio Tracks
- How are you liking the feature?
- Thoughts on the file naming structure?
- Do you have any feedback for us on how this feature works in general?
- NOTE : We are continually improving this
Twitter / Periscope Update
- Periscope officially sunset end of last month, everything moving to Twitter LIVE
- Live on Twitter is still the same if already connected
- Flow is a little different – as it’s now Twitter LIVE, but connect through Periscope API to still go live
- Fairly seamless transition since the sunsetting of the Periscope platform on 31st March 2021
- Twitter is rolling out new features and improving the process over time too also through the API
With our own giveaway tool we have built, if we released it would love your feedback on the roll out…
- What features would you like to see?
- Changing The Keyword
- Changing Colours
- What else?
What is your biggest struggle with live-streaming?
- Coming Up with content
- Finding Guests
- Useful to us to know for what we are building out in the future
Preview image for invite link
- At present this is always the same for all stream links
- Would you be interested in being able to customise this for each stream?
- Is this of interest to you?
The StreamYard Blog is now live at StreamYard.com/blog and we are open to new writers joining us? If you are interested please reach out through StreamYard.com/contact
Don’t miss the upcoming Live Stream Success Summit on 15th April 2021 from 9:00 PST – Register HERE : Streamyard.com/sysummit
LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER
Any plans to add Vimeo to streaming options?
- We would love to understand usage case
- Open to embracing new
- Would it be public stream not on YouTube or private to your website?
Any recommendations of camera & mic setup?
- Blue Yeti
- Logitech C920
- Nano Yeti
- Rodecaster is also a good piece of kit for call in shows [ Audio mixer ]
Any cache for remembering display name?
- This should save automatically, unless different machine or browser?
- If not please check in with support
Could we look at feature for live scoreboard we can update live?
- Cool option but not on plans as yet
Please could you allows larger file size for HD videos?
When do you think you will have TEAM account? ANd moving layout
- It’s about streamlined process
- Interested for more flexibility and customisation without making more complex
Any plans to allow larger file size for HD Countdowns?
The file share option is not a smooth source, especially for use during a church stream?
- File share depends on your connection
- Overlays & videos fully uploaded
- Open to updating the file size & length
- Current limit 200MB & 10 Mins
When are you going to create team account? And will you allow us to change layouts?
- No definitive date for this yet
- Moving screen layout is asked for a lot, but it’s balancing being super streamlined and as easy as possible to use
- Want to give as much power and flexibility as possible without becoming cluttered and having buttons all over the screen
- Team account – we are interested in this but need to look at the best way to make this practical and functional
Is there way to post direct to Linkedin events?
- Currently have to make on LI event
- Copy the details
- Then paste info in SY
Any plans to integrate with Amazon live?
- Still very early not sure it’s open for integration yet?
- As soon as we can will be interested in doing this
Could add column to the left of studio screen ……
- Love this idea
- Always looking for ways to improve the interface
We have event where 2 sessions follow each other.
Anyone have any experience what happens if there is an overlap?
Will this break the overlay?
- Best to test with unlisted streams to be certain
- Has worked when tested in the past
- If the same could be an issue but if two different event streams should be fine
Do you find better on personal or business accounts?
Or use business page for various social media’s to integrate for Streamyard?
I have co-hosts on several shows…
- Best to use business pages as they give you more analytics
- The platforms like Facebook want you to use the business pages for business.
Would you be open to more than 10 brands on Professional Plan
- Love to understand how you would use this
- Open to exploring this further
- Are you producing shows for others or are they all your own?
Please allow comment pinning & have comments on left hand side, so always visible
- Noted and always looking to improve the interface continually
Is it possible to get rid of the show hide button when hovering over comments?
This creates a big issues for those using cursor as magnifier.
- Noted and want to be as discoverable as possible
- If we can find way to make easy without this then we will
LAST SHOW REMINDERS
[ Click Image To Read More ]
SHOW REMINDERS :
MON 1400 PM ET Live Stream Impact with Julie Riley
- WED 9PM ET ET – Streamyard Spotlight Dana & Kelsey Bentz
FRIDAY [ Alternate Weeks ]
1130-1200 ET – Coffee With Ducks (Meet The Team)
1200-1300 ET – Learn With Streamyard
SAT 1200 ET – Streamyard Live Stream Reviews with Christian Karasiewicz
MORE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBUyQzglLRDxcpJNT8R-oQ
CONGRATS TO MERCH WINNER :
- BLACK TEE & MUG : RUTH ONTAR
CATCH THE REPLAY
‘ I selfishly want to help everyone ‘ 🤓
Tristan Griffiths AKA @ImTristanG
Business Mentor & Public Speaker on Productivity & Marketing
✝️ Christian Entrepreneur
🔥 Sales // Social Media Marketing // Content Creation
📚 Bestselling Amazon Sales Author
💳 Social Selling Trainer
💻 BA Digital Media Production
🤓 Entrepreneur from aged 12
👨🍳 Ex-Chef & Hospitality Professional = #CX #CustomerExperience FOCUS
‘I help people become more productive;
And find time to do the things they think they don’t have time for!’
🏆 Previous Accomplishments
⭐️ 3m Digital Visitors in 9 months from scratch with Zero Budget
⭐️ Client $11,000 Sales in 10 Days on Snapchat ($67,000 in 8 weeks)
⭐️ Launched Australia’s First Snapchat Geo-Filter Campaign
⭐️ £30,000 SAVED for Media Agency in under 3 weeks
⭐️ Social Media Consultant to BBC
⭐️ 100% Team Retention Over 2 Years [ Aged 18 – 24 ]
⭐️ Video Interviews For Sony BMG, London
⭐️ Partnered with Microsoft, Merlin Entertainments & Proof Drinks
⭐️ Increased event profits by 300% & attendance by 500% in 3 weeks!
⏱ In 30 mins create Subtitled Videos, Blogs, Social Media Updates, Audio Experiences & Much More!! Ask about #IN9CCM
‘The world is better when we work together;
So how can I help you today?’
📅 20 Mins FREE strategy call
📈 FREE SOCIAL MEDIA HELP COMMUNITY
🎙 Available for PODCASTS 🎧